Manfred
Manfred New Reader
10/23/23 4:13 p.m.

Car is currently not running so will need mechanical work which is reflected in price. $6000 including seat and fire suppression system - $5000 without seat and fire suppression system

Specs:

- Clean CA title (non op). Accident and rust free, always garaged, around 88k miles -

Autopower weld in 4 point rollbar (can be easily extended to full cage with the extension kit for road racing for champ car, lucky dog etc….) -

Fully stripped interior, steering wheel, belts, pedals, window safety net (welded hookups), Weight 2196lb

- Polycarbonate windows (UK import) all 4 sides and rear

- Race GT Wing (UK import) with two different endplate sizes

- H&R RSS Coilovers, Vorshlag Camber plates, Sway Bars, Corner Balanced

- Sparco Terra Wheels with Hoosier A7 tires, Wilwood Big Brake Kit

- Racing Dynamics catless downpipe with custom straight pipe exhaust -

Wagner Intercooler - M7 Silicone Pipes and Oil Catch Can - Custom air intake (moved to former headlight location, MAF sensor extended), Battery relocated to trunk

- RMW tune

- Racing Front Splitter

- Fast detachable front bumper welds

The car was mainly used while still street legal for my coaching business at some autocross and track events. In 2020 we started building it up as a true track and time trial car. I have run it at only two autocross, one track and one time trial event since then so most of the parts that were installed have seen very little use and track time. The car is very capable and balanced (BW CW13 easily in the higher 1:50s) with the setup we built and is a lot of fun to drive also for beginners. I have been planning on getting the mini back on the track however it just sits due to a lack of time as I have been racing an E30 which is now getting an engine swap and we are working on building up another car for next season so we're hoping it can go to a good home which can give it the track time it deserves.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mcPpw82VG7DHfzfNFJmNc4e4gi5Rdc7o4WjxzX8sLxPdN2sx0ulk2ki0PL8qLomY