1 2 3 4
Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy MegaDork
11/30/19 7:29 p.m.

Bought myself a firestick because my 2.5 year old grandson is here this weekend.  Watching Cars again on Disney.

Moving into the future.

Carbon
Carbon UltraDork
12/1/19 9:30 a.m.

Putlockers.la 

Toyman!
Toyman! GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/15/22 7:39 a.m.

I signed up for Canoe+ for about 3 months. 

I watched about 3 episodes of the Mandolorian, thought it was borderline bad. Didn't watch anything else and discontinued the service. 

Overall I'll give it a Meh.

ddavidv
ddavidv UltimaDork
3/15/22 9:10 a.m.

Car SOS and Dog Whisperer. Once I get through them all, it can go away.

slefain
slefain PowerDork
3/15/22 9:37 a.m.

I'm still happy with it but I also have three kids, so they watch it a lot. Working my way through Clone Wars still so only five more season to go. Our three year subscription runs out this year but I'll renew it without a second thought.

Toyman!
Toyman! GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/15/22 9:45 a.m.

In reply to slefain :

And that's probably the difference. All of my kids are 18+. 

slefain
slefain PowerDork
3/15/22 11:52 a.m.
Toyman! said:

In reply to slefain :

And that's probably the difference. All of my kids are 18+. 

Some day I'll be able to watch HBO MAX without putting in my password, but not now.

trigun7469
trigun7469 UltraDork
3/15/22 12:14 p.m.

In reply to ddavidv :

Car SOS is on Disney plus...thats crazy I need to watch it.

ddavidv
ddavidv UltimaDork
3/15/22 11:24 p.m.

Car SOS is like Overhaulin' but without the Foose Fade and billet parts. It's really good. smiley

VolvoHeretic
VolvoHeretic GRM+ Memberand Reader
3/16/22 1:39 a.m.

I'm so old that way back in the 60's, our next door neighbors had the first color tv set we knew about. My parents would bundle us up in our PJs and we got to watch Walt Disney in living color on NBC on their set on Sunday night. Or was on Saturday night, right after Bonanza? smiley 

In 1986 when I spent the winter building houses in southern California, I drove up to Disney Land on the coldest day of the year. The park was virtually empty after the temps dropped down into the 30s and I rode on every ride they had. It felt dumb standing in line with a bunch of 6 year olds but it was great. I got to ride on the steam boat about 10 times while being the only passenger on the entire boat.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
HfhFu9cQZXbLd3QzTPyxKDb2Iky7VMOdNsxs3zCdQDds8sFJx7epQwgsBLlxIwlJ